Important information considering registration
We have decided to set a limit on accessories, feeders and animals in each arena. This means when the limits has been reach in the first arena, we will give you a spot in the second arena. When all the slots have been filled, you will be on a waiting list. This list will be in use if there are tables left.
We will make an announcement of all participants on facebook. When the payment is registered and the days up to the expo To make it fair for all, we will announce the people with the payment registration closest to the day of the expo.
When you send in the registration form you will receive a confirmation, that is has been received. Shortly after you will receive an invoice, with a 14 days payment deadline. If this deadline is not being met, we may be forced to cancel the registration.
Rules during the expo
It is strictly prohibited to bring animals that are illegal to breed or keep in Denmark.
I you wish to sell or display any other types of animals than reptiles, amphibians ect, please contact the organizers for a special approval of this.
We wish to keep this a reptile expo, we wish not to have any registrations on the above mentioned categories unless it is as feeders. However there can be given waiver if is extremely rare/exotic animals. In that case please contact the organizers.
All smoking is not allowed inside on the expo, and has to take place outside. No liquor of any sort is not allowed in the arenas. Only by the cafeteria tables.
By sending the registration form, you accept a payment more than 30 days before the expo. If the expo is being cancelled you will receive you full payment back.
It is prohibited to make any sales to people under the age of 16. Parents (by documentation) have to give permission, along as witness the trade.
Any damages to the buildings, floors or inventory have to be replaced by the tortfeasor or their insurance company. Animals being handled BEFORE a trade, is the responsibility of the seller. After a trade, the responsibility lies on the buyer.
All feeders have to be held in boxes ect, which can be sealed so no feeders can get out.
Law and rules
It is 100% vendor / exhibitor's responsibility to know the laws and regulations that are about the animals / plants and accessories brought to the fair. The organizers of the fair can't be held responsible.
There may not be sold / displayed animals covered by Annex A of the Environment and Energy Statutory Order No. 499 of 27 May 1997 on the conservation of wild fauna and flora by regulating trade therein (Washington Convention / CITES) without permission is obtained Forest and Nature Agency.
- This means that for all "Annex A" animals are displayed or sold at the fair, must be a valid CITES certificate.
In doubt you can contact the CITES office on +45-7254-2423 weekdays between 9 and 12.
It is for each time the seller / exhibitor who bear full responsibility for the animals sold / exhibited on the stand, regardless of ownership. The animals which have changed ownership (sold) bear the responsibility of the owner / purchaser.
The transfer of the animals shall be accompanied with appropriate care sheet if requested by the buyer.
All animals (including feeders) should be kept in escape ensure terrariums or boxes.
Animals brought to the expo directly to the animals' individual temperature, water and food requirements are met throughout their stay at the fair.
- Water and swamp animals must have access to water at the appropriate temperature
- All animals present at the expo have to be able thermo regulate. Ie there shall be hot during each sales / exhibition box. Animals that do not require continuous high heat must be carried in boxes or the like where they can get away from the heat source. Animals may max record one third of the space in their sales / exhibition boxes. There may apply for exemption in advance for this. This waiver shall be on the table by the animal during the fair. To get this exemption should be able to submit written proof from the Food Administration that the animal does not need heat.
- Storage boxes / cages / terrariums must be of such size that animals can lie / stand in natural positions.
- All animals which requires, in particular, mammals must have access to fresh water.
Terrarium / aquarium / cage ratio
All terrarium / aquarium / cages must
- Be hygienic
- Not overcrowded
- The device must not harm animals
- Size and decor are tailored to the individual animal
It is only allowed to advertise for own goods / shops at the expo.
It is not allowed to advertise other fairs unless otherwise agreed with the organizer.
All advertising must only be at its own stand. No hanging posters or the like on the walls, or otherwise. Distribution of flyers are neither allowed. Unless otherwise agreed with the organizer.
ANY VIOLATION OF THIS LEADS TO EVICTION OF THE EXPO